Sunday, July 1, 2007

haircuts

Mikey cut his hair a month ago for Young Guns, and I have finally followed suit.

I think it will help strangers understand that we actually are brothers (rather than some long-haired California hippie with his clean-cut Texas friend).


Since it was my first major haircut in 2 years, I decided to make a video of the occasion. It's very short and vain:



My mom took the photos at the beginning and end, and my sister Sarah took the ones in the middle. The video is from my dad's camera that I put on the counter before we started the haircut.

I hope you like the video.

2 comments:

Elaine said...

Thanks for letting the meeting know of your blog through the newsletter. I was out a good bit of this month for travel and business. I hope you have a great trip.

Cheers!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.