Tuesday, September 11, 2007

home

this post is made possible by dad's computerAs my plane landed, the clouds began to pour large, warm raindrops all over East Texas. Carolyn picked me up at the airport and drove me through it; by the time we arrived, the sun was shining again.
I've missed this place.

During the next couple weeks, I'll put about 50 of my pictures into an e-album. If you want me to share it with you, let me know. I would be happy to.

In about a month, I'll have my own computer, so I can edit the footage that Michael and I shot in Denmark. Until then, I'll be revising a lot of the stories I wrote in Norway.

I'll post the video to this blog when it's finished, and if you want to read what I'm writing, just let me know. It's mostly about my experiences with doubting religion.

For the next 3-and-a-half months, I'll be in and around East Texas, spending much of my time on a farm in the Piney Woods region.

I feel free

1 comment:

will said...

...if you want to look at some of the pictures I took, click here:
facebook album Denmark Germany
facebook album Svalbard Norway


...and if you want to read what I was writing about while in Norway, click here:
doubtingmyreligion.blogspot.com

I never actually edited the footage that Michael and I shot together. Instead my life became swept up with the farm that became an aspiring community, which is a connected and separate story that still hasn't come to a close.

If I end up "finishing" the film project with Michael or seeing some end to the story of the Glass Center, I'll remember to post an update here.